Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New YorkTrip

I decided to go on a trip to NYC last weekend. Totally had a blast, and got to discover a new part of NY I've never seen. Soho/Bowery is definitely where my heart belongs...so my heart is now officially split between Santa Monica, Bowery, and Osaka. 

Decisions. Decisions.

But anyway, I have a few pix of the NY experience in Manhattan. This trip definitely reminded me of how much I love to travel and now that is on the top of my to do list. Still deciding about winter break...either NYC (though I don't want to go when there's snow), or California. I'm thinking San Diego...

Pictures! [Sorry in advance there are A LOT]

Arriving in NYC

Hostel/Hotel:
The Bowery House

Loved this hotel a lot. Granted, the hotel rooms are quite small and a bit noisy at night, the area and decor is well worth it. If it hadn't been for discovering this part of NY, I would still kind of dislike the place. The shops and boutiques around Prince Street are to die for, and the atmosphere is just really nice. 

Food:
Soho Park & Lombardi's
 This burger from Soho Park tasted fresh off the grill. Drooling just thinking about it.
 Oldest Pizzeria in America? So much yes. Pepperoni filled with flavor, and the softest dough.
Hotdog from a random stand. Can't get much more NY than that.
(left) Beer from Soho Park (middle) Juice Press Raw, Vegan, Organic Smoothie (right) Bowery Coffee Decaf Iced Espresso

Sights and Views!


If you have the chance to go...I say do it!


 Till next time...

Love, 

Sierra Anastasia 






No comments:

Post a Comment