Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finding New Inspiration

Hope everyone is doing well!
For a little update, I am officially moved back into my room in Maryland. Last night I unpacked most of my stuff and semi decorated my room. It's still kind of sad tho, since I don't own furniture besides a bed lol! Besides that, I got a bit of sad or disappointing news. I didn't get that super secret job that I applied for. But to be honest, I'm not that sad about it (or at least telling myself that?). The job included a lot of actual work hours when to be honest I am a quite lazy person lol. For work though I have no problem being super productive, but I do need a little time to myself! I think I really just wanted the job as a way to get back into Japan, but honestly I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as I would have had little time to shop and wear cute clothes (the job required business suits only)! However now I have to figure out what in this world I want to do!!! It's really a terrifying feeling not knowing what to do with your future. 

But for now I know that I love to shop! 
So, in honor of my love to shop and the fact that I want to save money, I decided to make a post on some of my favorite (looking) clothes from sammydress.com. This is an online wholesale website that sells clothes that are manufactured for cheap prices. While I have never bought anything from this website, I do buy a lot of stuff from overseas from ebay. I think that this site is very similar, but more direct! If I ever do buy something from here, I will definitely make a post about it!

Sheer, lace, and florals!

They are just so romantic, feminine, and light and airy. Love the effortless and comfortable styles that are just so girly and cute!






Polka dots and stripes! Feminine yet sporty and casual.










And for bottoms...I love skirts the most!


More florals, soft fabrics, and flirty styles!

I think that these are great for year round cuteness, and especially great for Valentine's day :)

Love always,

Sierra Anastasia




***All pictures of clothes from http://www.sammydress.com/***


No comments:

Post a Comment