Tuesday, February 19, 2013

☼Spring Haul☼

Guess who's back *duh* *duh* back again :D
Love my rapping skills? 

Oki, so today I shall admit my obsession with spring!
I am in love with everything spring related (in my mind at least), from flowers to lace to pastel colors! 
Everything! Except for the rain :) 
But either way I'm already getting ready for spring and so have done a little shopping. Enjoy!
The first shop I went to was Nordstrom Rack...basically Nordstrom's discount store :)
Me and my mum happened to find the shop when we went to get dinner together for Valentine's Day.
Found some great deals, and got both a pair of shoes and a top for a little over $14!!!




 First is this dainty lace and pink chiffon top. It's pretty sheer, but can be worn with a camisole and is pretty long. ($4.80)

Next are these pretty soft pink shoes that I got. I was so surprised that they are made from real leather upper ...which is kinder on the feet :)
I must say that at first I was worried about the straps because they remind me of cages...but since everything else I wear is so girly AND they are pink...I think that it creates a nice balance. Can't wait to wear!
Oh! and ignore the shoe box..these are actually from Marco Santi. I dunno who put them in the wrong box at the store :O
($8.60)

Onto YesWalker!

Okay, so for a while now I've known about a website called Yesstyle.com. They are basically an online clothing store that focuses on Asian fashion (mainly from China and Korea I've noticed). A lot of times they have things similar to ebay or stuff that you can find on ebay, but also feature Asian Designers and clothing lines. I sadly have only ordered one thing from there (a really nice coat) because I'm always broke :) So sometimes I just order from ebay. But their clothes are usually better quality and the shipping is usually faster. 

So anway, a few months or so ago they came out with a sister site called YesWalker. This site is dedicated to Asian styles too, but only shoes and handbags. I kept checking the site a few times since it opened, but never saw anything that I just HAD to own. Fast forward (or rewind?) to a week ago. I saw a video about their awesome buy one get one free sale and decided to check it out!

Here's what I got:
Packaaaaage! I tried my best not to open it like a wildebeest
This just screams spring! Lovely white lace top handle bag (also comes with matching white shoulder strap). I love that the gold hardware is more of a rose gold, so it is softer and more pink *love*
This bag on the site is $38.00

So these are the whole reason I even made an order! I love that they are pretty much flats but with a tiny heel. I can see myself walking around for hours in these and still being cute and getting the lift I love (not that I really need it though). They also have one of my essentials for shoes...bows. I might show my shoe collection soon just to reveal my sad obsession...maybe attend a few bows anonymous meetings?

Anyway, these dearies were also $38 on the site, but of course I received one item for free :)
What is nice about the site is that there does not seem to be any additional taxes on the items, so perhaps they are already included in the price (I love that about asia..or at least Japan). My total would have only been $38 but alas I paid for 3-5 day shipping (standard was free) because of my horrible timing...just a little thing called Chinese New Year. The site wasn't sending out orders for a whole week, the 9th through the 14th and so I was afraid I'd have to wait that week plus an additional 6-10 business days for my package. I can't do that!!! Lol so I ended up with the fast shipping, but they sent it out the 8th and long story short (or not) I has my package *uuuuur* So I'm happy now. 

Well this post turned out longer than planned...

Bai Bai!

And Love forevermore,

Sierra Anastasia



















No comments:

Post a Comment