Friday, February 8, 2013

♥Love Your Skin♥

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Ok, so not quite yet, but soon! For all of you out there with Valentine's plans (I'm so jelly!), preparing for your date is so important! Buying gifts, picking out the right outfit, and finding the perfect accessories is always on the top of the to do list. But one mustn't forget about their skin! Having bright and glowing skin is the ultimate accessory!
So here are some of my favorite skincare products and tips to keep your face glowing :)
For everyday cleansing, I like to use Cetaphil (normal to oily skin formula) once in the morning, and once at night. I used to love trying new cleansers and washes, but ever since I found this one I have been in love! It is hands down the best cleanser for oily skin without drying it out, and works as a great make-up remover. 

For exfoliation...
I love Garnier's "The Brusher". This came out over the summer, and is a great alternative to the Clarisonic. Unlike other handheld exfoliating brushes (like those from the drugstore and sephora), the bristles are made out of rubber instead of harsh hairs which can end up scratching the skin. With these bristles, the brusher gently exfoliates and make the skin glow from within :)
My other favorite exfoliator is the ever famous Cure Aua Gel! Can I say love too much in one post?! This stuff is absolutely amazing! It has the smallest, most gentlest micro beads ever invented on the planet (scientific fact). This works a bit differently from other exfoliators as it leaves white residue on the face. But it's not residue...it's your dead skin cells and dirt! Then once you rinse it off completely, you're left with a face as soft as a baby's bum! No lie.

My next favorite skin care items are face masks. Just saying makes my heart happy! They are just so fun and easy to use. My faves are just about any Japanese or Korean brand, but right now I have a bunch from a brand called Naisture. While I have never heard of this brand, they sell them at H Mart, so that means they can be trusted right?

                         After trying these, I must say that they are very moisturizing and relaxing to use. Even greater than that is that they were only $1 each!!! Crazy right?! So when I was on vacation in New Jersey, I just had to buy a million of them. And as shown in the pictures, they come in Sweet Honey, Moisture Green Tea, White Rose, Lovely Strawberry, Fresh Aloe, and Juicy Pomegranate. With all of these choices, you're sure to find one you'll love!

Now for some final advice...
Don't forget to drink plenty of water and eat lots of vitamins and minerals! Although you can fake a glow with makeup, the best are those from within!

Happy Valentine's Day,

Sierra Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment