Monday, February 4, 2013

Leaving Home Part Deux

Because the last post was getting too long,
I decided to make a second part to document my last day here in California. Fortunately, besides one leaking fish tank mishap (was actually fun), I had a great last day! Right now I'm just doing a last check on my luggage, praying it's under or at the weight limit, and writing this post :)


To continue celebrating, my friend and I continued to go to our favorite places. 
So of course we had to get froyo! Menchies is a pretty popular frozen yogurt chain here in California and is super yum! I decided to be semi healthy (as if) and chose to mix blueberry acai tart and purely tart frozen yogurt. For the toppings, I picked old fashion granola, chopped strawberries, and a chocolate covered strawberry. Yummy would be an understatement!






















Next, my friend and I enjoyed our favorite cheap wine. We always buy it from the Mexican super market for like $3!!! Will always love Boone's Farm and their cheap sangria fixes. Then, to commemorate our extreme baking skills, we baked super yummy choco chip cookies. I'm going to claim that we made them from scratch but you can be the judge :)






















Galletas con Leche!

Lastly, I figured out an outfit that is comfortable for my plane ride. Although most people dress very casually for plane rides, I like to be semi dressed up because that's just how I like it. Whatever floats your boat right? Well as promised, it incorporates the sweater I showed in my last "haul" post.
Enjoy!


Well, now it's time for me to finish getting ready for the flight and to begin my panic/anxiety attacks about flying :)

***Con mucho amor,***

Sierra Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment