Sunday, February 3, 2013

So I may have lied...

Hi Hi!

So in the last post I proudly declared I hadn't done any other shopping in 2013...but it was a lie!
Well, I wasn't completely off base...I hadn't done any other "in store" shopping but completely forgot the fact that I had ordered something on ebay.

So I present my new wallet:


Isn't the color just amazing?! the wallet is really super cool because it also features the baby pink lining. And as if to be even more diabolic, it doubles as a cell phone case/holder (complete with opening for your headphones)!!! It's hard to get much cooler than this, except for the fact that it was only $4.99 on ebay. I ordered it from a seller in China, so the downside was that it took about 16 days to arrive =/ Also, the quality is not top notch, but for the price, I'd say it's worth it (plus I'm not planning to play any extreme sports with it). 

Opening for money (accordion style)


The back part is the space for your phone as well as the general opening for headphones which allows the wallet to be compatible with many phones. On the left is the hole for adding charms :)

Overall I really like this wallet because of the soft hues and simple gold detailing (from the crown on the front to the snap closure). It's very easy to use and quite light weight. Just hope it lasts a while!


Now that I have admitted my lies,
 guess it is time for more updates, or continuations of the past updates.
For starters, I am still in the packing process for moving back home. A big part of this was getting rid of clothes and junk that I did not want or have space for anymore. So instead of directly donating the stuff, I decided to go to a consignment shop. Although they only took like two out of fifty things (?!!!?), I just donated the rest and the woman gave me a $15 store credit. So with that in hand, I decided to look around....and of course found something! Now be warned, it is pretty wild and crazy but also totally amazing!!!

I like to call this the shaggy princess look :D I love the texture of the oversized sweater as well as the colors, a creamy peach with pearlescent white shag. The ticketed price was $30, but with 15% off and the $15 deduction, I only paid $13.20, so don't think it was too bad of a deal. I am planning my airport outfit based on this shirt so am very excited!

Thankfully, that is the end of everything that I bought. I feel like I am really growing up since I am learning to control my natural urges to buy buy buy. In complete other news/updates...I went on a date today. 
*Shock* *Shock* *Shock*
To make it clear: I don't go on dates. It's just kind of my sad reality (especially since I can't remember the last time I went on one and am pretty sure it was been 3-4 years). So anyway, it was with something that I had met on Ok Cupid, AKA online. Since this was my first time meeting someone from online, I was super nervous! Added with the fact that I suck at general social interaction with a specialty in screwing up those dealing with the opposite sex...I was mortified. But in the end, I actually had a good time and am glad that I forced myself to go through with it. Someone's maturing :)

For the "date", we met at Little Tokyo in LA and then ended up going to Korea Town...where I ran into the love of my life! Lee Min Ho!!!!!
There was a very neat booth where you could take a photo with him! Can you believe that?! So, holding in my fangirl screams, we took a photo with him! 

We look great together no?! Lol, so obviously there was someone else in the photo too, but since this is the internets I just cropped them out :) I imagine that after this photo me and LMH went for a drive in his nice red car xD

Since this is getting long, and it's getting late/early, I shall end it here. More updates and fun soon I hope!
And as always, 
I leave you with much love, 

Sierra Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment