Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day filled with lots of love and enjoyment!
I thought I'd do a small(ish) post on my bland week and what I did for V Day :D

To begin, I have started to take vitamins in an effort to become healthier. 
Good luck right? Lol so I have decided to go on a real diet...but I might have cheesecake tonight :) I can't help it!!! My sweet tooth is insatiable. 
But I will prevail...one day!



Le Vitamins: Both by Nature's Bounty, Calcium with D3 gummies and Gentle Iron pills. 
The gummies are super delish with three different flavors and the Iron pills are easy to take and gentle on the stomach.

And the highlight of my week?
Going to work :( I started back up at my store this week and to say the least, I'm already exhausted. But just a few more months and then I will probably quit. Even though it's a lot of fun, it really takes a toll on my poor feets D:

Fast forward to Valetntine's day (that's right, nothing really happened) and free dinner!
Every year my mum gives me a card and we spend time together. So yesterday she gave me a super cute card and a heart shaped box of chocolates <3
Cute ya!
Then for dinner, we went to Maza Gallery, a ritzy area in Washington DC with lots of nice stores and restaurants. We decided to eat at the Italian restaurant Maggiano's. I absolutely looooove italian food and pasta! Weirdly though...I didn't order pasta :(
Instead...
Lobster baked tilapia!!!
So it was super hard but I decided on the lobster instead of pasta cuz lobster is awesome!
Pictures of the restaurant:


And the most important thing on the planet: Desert.
Yummie Apple Crostada *pure drool*

So that's about all for my post today. Didn't do much...so ya lol. And fun side note, I'm watching the movie 30 Minutes or Less, and it's actually funny! When it came out I thought it was so random but looked like it had potential. So happy that I decided to give it a try...it has some classic scenes :)

Next I will have up a post about some room/decor stuff and then some haulage.
And for now,
Love Always,

Sierra Anastasia









 


No comments:

Post a Comment